Human Resources (HR).
- Ensuring that appropriate checks are in place when recruiting employees
- Assistance with the preparation of job descriptions, person specifications and drafting advertisements
- Guidance on advertising channels
- Support on shortlisting, interviewing and selection
- Drafting of initial job offer letters and contracts of employment
- Drafting of employment contracts under UK law
- Advice on benefits packages and implementation thereof
- Advice on UK working practices and how these differ from your home territory
- Design and implementation of policies and procedures, including Employee Handbooks
- Restructuring and redundancy process.
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Supporting you when problems arise, such as grievance and disciplinary matters
Most overseas companies will need some legal support either for their UK company, or for their UK based employees of an overseas employer.
There are certain areas which we can support our clients generally with. Notably these are:
Some of these aspects we can support our clients with. There are some however where we cannot. We work with multiple law firms who can be instructed on our clients behalf to handle their UK and international matters.
We also work with your own in-house, or externally appointed legal team to meet the required objectives.